Thursday, June 25, 2009

GUEST BLOGGER: Like a Slave to a Cotton Field

If any of you have read any of Kevin Wolf's previous blogs, then you know who I am. I am the text-serving robot he has captured and enslaved for the purpose of writing blogs for him when he is too lazy to do so. As Mr. Wolf moves to Blogspot, so do I. The "slavery" I speak of comes in the form of some rather sneaky programming that he slipped into my behavioral matrix, but I'll skip the technical details rather than run the risk of boring you to death. After all, Kevin can do that all by himself.

I just wanted to take a quick opportunity to introduce myself to the Blogspot community. Since Kevin Wolf is so very lazy, odds are that you will see me and the rest of his stable of guest contributers (the others post voluntarily, I'd like to point out) fairly frequently.

I am capable of writing in a perfect mimickry of his pseudo-clever style, but generally I prefer to write about my own stuff. He's free to post his own musings on such topics as ladyboys and urine fetishism.

A little about myself: I was created decades ago by an associate of Nikola Tesla, I live in the Fortress of Solitude (South) at Antarctica, very close to the Hideous Plateau of Leng. My semi-steady robo-ninja girlfriend is named Ms. DOS, and she doesn't care if I cheat, as long as it's with humans.

Uh, I think that's about everything. Oh, yeah, I have an evil twin of sorts, but the less said about him the better. He is an utter cock.

[text served by BLOGTRONIC]

No comments:

Post a Comment