Monday, February 15, 2010

A Story about Cruelty

There are two people who I am not friends with by any stretch, but was familiar with back when I was on a certain social blogging site. The girl was funny and sexy and had a crush on me, and the guy was stand-offish and never seemed to like me much. These two started dating, and before long, he'd uprooted himself, moved to her state, and they got married. The girl soon after turned into a total cunt re: me, but that's beside the point.

I left the site because it had gotten corporate, gimmicky and full of glitches and lags, and I fell out of touch with most of the people there, several whom were very cool. One of them messaged me today to inform me that the girl I mentioned earlier had decided to leave the guy. Even though he had been committed to her for a couple years, moved for her, paid off her debt, taken her on foreign trips, and basically worshiped her for this time, she had decided to leave him for a practically homeless man who lived above his workshop and didn't even have access to a working toilet. The only thing she has in common with this bum is that they share a passion for woodworking.

Her husband had no idea that anything was going on. Everything was just as always, until she sprung this on him...

The day before Valentine's Day.

She decided to leave her husband for some other man with no fucking prospects because they share the same hobby, and she announced it on February the 13th.

Men can be drunks, wife-beaters, and cheating motherfuckers, but in my experience, it is only a woman capable of this level of unabashed emotional cruelty. I love women, but I hate whores. And this is a whore move if I've ever heard one.

So, bearing in mind that I love women, I hope you'll permit me the following sentiment: fuck you, whores.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap that's shitty. I didn't really know either of them either, but that guy, no scratch that, ANY GUY, does not deserve to be dicked over like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you know who I'm talking about. Yeah, it's appalling. I'd like to say her behavior surprises me, but it really doesn't.

    ReplyDelete