Friday, October 2, 2009

Boy, a Suicide Post Really Puts a Damper on a Blog, Doesn't It?

Well, I've been neglecting the fuck out of this blog. In my semi-defense, I have a job now, and at the end of the day I rarely have the energy for anything more creative than some mindless Twittering. My other couple blogs are similarly lying fallow, though I have managed to crank out a few Pop Ogre posts lately.

If anybody is still reading this thing, I promise I'll get something else up here soonish, just as soon as I figure out how to have a job and manage three blogs simultaneously.

1 comment:

  1. I'm good with it. Previously I would sign inot my reader once a week and see 20 posts from you. Ugh. You're such a pain, I would think. Now, you're a slacker too.


    Oh, you will find more time if you don't pester your girlfriend so much and do more dishes. I know it sounds counter-intuitive but it isn't.

    ReplyDelete